Vampire Knight Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Rulez. Read them.

Go down

Le Rulez. Read them. Empty Le Rulez. Read them.

Post  Hana-chan Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 am

Alrighty, yo. Listen up. Break these rules, and you DIEEEEEE.

- No profanity or vulgar language. (No swearing. Whatsoever. This is family-friendly!)
- No sexual anything. Jokes included.
- No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. (Overly perfect characters - i.e., Bella Swan. HAHA, NO. But, seriously. No.)
- No power-playing. (For example: "I walked up to blahblahblah and punched him in the face, then bit his foot off and stole his shoes." That's a no-no. You can throw a punch at them, then wait for them to post and see if they allow it to hit. Then TRY to bite his foot off [ew].)
- No telling people what to do, unless you're an Administrator or Moderator of some sort.
- Don't post a bunch of times in a row. It's called double-posting, and it's ANNOYINGGGGG.
- You must have a character before posting in an in-character area. Must must must.

Character-specific rules:
- You can't have a pureblood, yo. Only administrators may have purebloods, so we can boss your characters around and keep them out of trouble.
- You can't have a weird cross-breed character, like a half-mermaid-half-fairy-half-pureblood. NO. How can you even be half pureblood?! Check the Mary-Sue rule, please.
- NO WEREWOLVES. EVER. You can have an animal familiar if your character is good enough at their vampy-powahs, but you can't actually turn into a wolf.

There will be additional rules in the Character Creation Template.
Hana-chan
Hana-chan
Admin

https://vampireknightrole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum